|Name||MIPI CSI2 RX/TX with passive D-PHY|
|Description||If interested in purchasing or evaluating this IP core, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a license for either the MIPI CSI-2 TX Core or MIPI CSI-2 RX Core.|
This reference design provides an example of video processing of a camera sensor via the MIPI CSI-2 RX and TX interfaces using an external passive D-PHY resistor network.
RX path includes:
- External Camera Sensor [Leopard Imaging LI-CAM-OV10640-MIPI OVT10640 (4D+C)] transmits video stream across MIPI CSI-2 RX interface.
- The Foresys MIPI-RX Core performs the MIPI CSI-2 layer processing and forwards the video stream as Avalon Streaming Video.
- Altera VIP components (process video data)
- The RX Video stream is forwarded to an external monitor via the HDMI connector on the board.
TX path includes:
- The Foresys MIPI-TX Core encodes the Avalon Streaming video stream as MIPI CSI-2 layer formatting and forwards the stream out the MIPI CSI-2 TX connector.
- An external Leopard Imaging [LI-USB30-MIPI-TESTER (CSI2 to USB3 Bridge)] converts the stream to USB3 format.
- The USB3 cable forwards the stream to an external host computer.
|Development Kit||MAX 10 FPGA 10M50 Evaluation Kit|
Note: After downloading the design example, you must prepare the design template. The file you downloaded is of the form of a <project>.par file which contains a compressed version of your design files (similar to a .qar file) and metadata describing the project. The combination of this information is what constitutes a <project>.par file. In releases 16.0 or newer, you can simply double click on the <project>.par file and Quartus will launch that project.
Browse to the <project>.par file you downloaded, click next, followed by Finish, and your design template will be installed and displayed in the Project Navigator pane in Quartus.
Note: When a design is stored in the Design Store as a design template, it has been previously regression tested against the stated version of Quartus software. The regression ensures the design template passes analysis/synthesis/fitting/assembly steps in the Quartus design flow.
At the command-line, type the following command:
Once the process completes, then type:
|Total Downloads||256 (From 04 Oct 2016 to 04 Oct 2017)|
|Quartus II Version||Download Quartus II v16.0|
|Quartus II Edition||Standard|
Last updated on April 7, 2017, 4:03 p.m.