|Name||Odyssey MAX 10 FPGA Kit|
|Description||Explore the advantages of Altera MAX 10 FPGAs! The Mpression Odyssey MAX 10 FPGA evaluation kit is ideal for doing proof-of-concept experiments using this Bluetooth SMART enabled development platform.|
• Uses a non-volatile Altera MAX 10 FPGA
• Full access to all MAX 10 FPGA features, including: ◦ Dual-configuration: MAX 10 FPGAs provide a single-on-die Flash memory that supports dual-configuration, for true fail-safe upgrades.
◦ Analog Blocks: Integrated analog blocks feature a temperature-sensing diode and an analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
◦ Instant-on: MAX 10 FPGAs can be the first usable device on a system board to control bring-up of high-density FPGAs, ASICs, ASSPs, and processors.
◦ DSP blocks: As a non-volatile FPGA with DSP, MAX 10 FPGAs are ideal for high-performance, high-precision DSP applications.
• Access to powerful soft IP such as the NIOS II 32-bit embedded processor
• DIP form factor with Arduino shield expansion compatibility
• Microphone, LEDs and switches for user input and output
• Connects to Odyssey Bluetooth SMART Sensor board (included in kit) to provide USB and wireless connectivity plus additional sensors for UV and ambient light, proximity, pulse rate, blood oximetry, temperature, and humidity.
• Sensor expansion through I2C compatible interface
|Purchase Board||Buy Now|
|Vendor||Macnica Americas||Design Example||View all design examples|
Last updated on Feb. 5, 2015, 4:14 p.m.