|Name||MAX 10 FPGA 10M50 Evaluation Kit|
|Description||The Altera® MAX® 10 FPGA Evaluation Kit is intended as entry-level board for evaluation of the MAX 10 FPGA technology. With this evaluation board, you can:|
• Develop designs for the 10M50D, 484-FBGA FPGA
• Read and write to the LPDDR2 via the FPGA
• Read and write to the FPGA’s on-die NOR flash memory
• Use the passive D-PHY connections to the FPGA to implement MIPI CSI-2 receiver (RX) and transmitter (TX) functions.
• Interface to an external HDMI monitor or devices via Digilent Pmod™ compatible connectors, user I/O, or through-hole vias
• Reuse the kit’s PCB board and schematic as a model for your design
|Purchase Board||Buy Now|
|Vendor||Altera||Design Example||View all design examples|
Last updated on Sept. 1, 2016, 8:25 a.m.